Thursday, February 10, 2011

タイ国・泰国

Three days from now, I'll be bound for Thailand. The trip to this foreign country is just beginning to sink in. The excitement is just starting to grow.




First off, I need to do some research about the country, which I will do today. I've had several Thai friends before and they were all nice. I have a great feeling that the trip is going to be pleasant because I know for a fact that there are a lot of similarities between Thai and Filipino cultures. And for other foreigners, most of them would prefer visiting Thailand over the Philippines. That's one thing I need to know why.

We've reserved the tickets sometime around Christmas. This picture reminds of that day. I was at Bo's coffee that night when we purchased the ticket online and right in front of us was a Thai restaurant that I've never been to. I often call that day a Thai coincidence. Before having that coffee at Bo's, we've had dinner at a Thai restaurant, Siam, located in Rosario Arcade.







Prepare!
• itinerary (detailed today)
• clothes good for three nights
• camera/phone
• passport/tickets
• meds/toiletries

Finish!
• grades
• slides for Saturday's plenary talk
• application for board exam

Oh well. I'm off to school now.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: